Chinese for toddlers? But why? Isn’t Chinese difficult? Won’t kids get stressed out?
The answer to these is No! Studies have shown that the brains of kids aged 3-6 years are wired differently. They respond very positively to language training and carry these into their adulthood. Learning Chinese gives the children a special edge as we train them with unique activities like drawing, painting, singing and others. With our innovative teaching methodology, we ensure that learning Chinese becomes easy & fun for kids.
- This is a conversation & proficiency oriented Mandarin Chinese course for kids which will enhance spoken Chinese skills in children.
- Our passionate teachers teach the language using innovative and fun activities.
- Recognition of Chinese characters is introduced which helps in enhancing logical & pictorial skills.
- The books & resources have been carefully designed after thorough research.
What Is In It For Your Kids
- Early exposure to the most spoken language in the world
- Studying Mandarin Chinese stimulates different parts of brain
- Early starters gain benefits from cross functional cognitive development